Open/Manage My Account
If you already have a Peach Pass or Cruise Card and have set up online access, you can Manage Your Account here. To set up online account access, go to www.PeachPass.com. You will need your account number and the last 4 digits of the primary phone number on your account to begin.
If not, what are you waiting for! Your Peach Pass transponder is free. So you only have to set up your account with the required prepaid amount ($20.00 for one vehicle). Just register online, get your Peach Pass and GO!
After an account is established, customers will receive a Peach Pass transponder and instructions for mounting the Peach Pass on their vehicle in the mail. Peach Pass customers can securely manage their accounts and update their contact and payment information at the Peach Pass Customer Service Center or online.
You can get your Peach Pass in a variety of ways;
1. Go online to www.PeachPass.com and click on the “Open a Peach Pass Account” module.
2. Customer service representatives are available to assist you Monday-Friday, from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Automated assistance is available 24/7. Call the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277)
3. Visit one of our Peach Pass Customer Service Centers:
• State Road and Tollway Authority, 47 Trinity Ave. SW, Ground Floor, Atlanta, GA 30334; Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
• Department of Driver Services, 310 Hurricane Shoals Road, NE, Lawrenceville, GA 30046; Open Tuesday-Friday, 7:30 am-6:30 pm and Saturday, 7:30 am-Noon.
4. Purchase a new “Pay n Go Peach Pass” available at retailers such as CVS, Walgreens and RiteAid. The Pay n Go Peach Pass makes Georgia’s electronic tolling system accessible to users who wish to open and manage Peach Pass accounts with cash rather than a debit or credit card. Much like a prepaid calling card, the Pay n Go Peach Pass can be purchased and reloaded with toll credits where gift cards and prepaid cards are sold. Click here for more details.
So what are you waiting for? Get your Peach Pass today and GO!