Manage My Account
Cruise Card accounts became Peach Pass Accounts on June 20, 2011. Click here to learn more about the Cruise Card to Peach Pass account transition.
Manage Your Account here.
** Important Information **
If you are currently a Cruise Card holder, you do not have to open a new toll account nor do you have to replace your existing Cruise Card with a Peach Pass. However, the way you access your account online has changed and does require you to set up new online access. Please review the following information:
1. Online access to your account will require a new userid and password.
2. Go to www.peachpass.com and click on the "Manage My Account" icon or click here.
3. Then click on the tab "Setup Online Access at the top of the page."
4. Click on "Begin" and follow the series of prompts.
5. You will need your account number (visible on your account statement) and the last 4 digits of the primary phone number on your account.
After your initial online access is set up, you can begin to manage your account as often as you like by clicking on the “Manage My Account” icon and entering your userid and password.
For questions, you can contact us at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.